Baltimore Pizza Lovers Unite!
We know that everyone loves pizza. Even if you don’t eat meat, you eat pizza with all the veggies you can find. Even if you’re gluten- and/or dairy-free, you’re finding a way to make it work. So, let’s talk about one awesome pizza spot in Canton: Verde is a charming, upscale restaurant specializing in authentic Neapolitan…pizza!
Their dinner menu reads nicely and is broken down according to preference:
- For those who are hot for calzones – the Calzone con Funghi sounds incredible.
- For those feeling the “Pizze Speciale” – which can be made “nearly gluten free” (check their menu for a way more detailed definition of that) – the Granchio Bianche had us at “lump crab meat”
- For the vegan seekers – Vegan Vegetariana, bring on the eggplant!
- For our great white pizza hunters – can’t go wrong with a variety of cheese, arugula and basil…try the Pizza Verde Bianca
- For classic, red sauce lovers – you won’t ever catch us turning down prosciutto…go with the Ricotta Rossa
If all that doesn’t have you running for the door, get this: they offer experiential dining, where you and a group of your closest pizza lovers become the chefs! As Verde puts it, “You will feel our dough, sample our house made mozzarella, taste at least three different pizza offerings.” Yes, yes and yes, please! Check their website to get into the nitty gritty on group rates, duration and such.
Whenever you do end up going to Verde, don’t forget to invite your leasing professional buds over at your favorite luxury apartments in Baltimore (hint hint: that’s us)!